Comaplex was created in 1992 and quickly specialized in the production of thermoplastic parts or assemblies, gradually mastering all the techniques adapted to small and medium-sized production runs, without the use of costly tooling, and offering an alternative to plastic injection moulding.
Comaplex has a registered capital of €81,000 and has been part of the INGEPLAST Group since 2006, offering its industrial customers great technical and financial strength.
Comaplex has modern high-performing production tools in workshops with an area of more than 1,500 m²:
- Up to 3,100 x 2,100 NC 4-axis multi-spindle machining centres
- Laser cutter for PMMA, PET, etc. - max. thickness 30 mm
- Up to 3,000 mm bending machine
- Thermoforming by hot stamping (13 m² curing oven)
- PC, PMMA, PVC - expanded PVC assembly
- APET, PC, PEHD, PETG, PP, PVC welding, etc.
Comaplex also works occasionally with selected sub-contractor partners to offer its clients the best quality and deadlines for money.
Since 2008, Comaplex has been ISO 9001 V2008 certified and UTAC (safety glass) approved.
The INGEPLAST Group:
Created in 2006, INGEPLAST, formerly known as JS2C, unites 2 companies:
- Comaplex: production of thermoplastic industrial solutions
- S.A.I.P.: Thermoplastic devices for the treatment of effluents