Design and production of sub-assemblies and plastic fabrication structures
COMAPLEX masters all plastic fabrication techniques:
- Cutting plates (up to 3,000 x 2,000 mm), sheets, and plastic tubes
- Hot or cold bending of plastic plates (up to 2,100 mm multi-ply bench)
- Forming by drape forming or by drawing (presses up to 100 tons)
- Traditional or UV plastic bonding
- Thermoplastic welding (blowtorch, polyfusion, extrusion, etc.)
- Assembly, etc.
Some examples of fabricated thermoplastic production:
- Plastic tanks
- Plastic fairing and bodywork
With our equipment we are capable of producing small or very large-sized fabricated structures, with thicknesses of up to 40 mm.