Plastic sheet work/Plastic machining:
Design and production of thermoplastic parts and sub-assemblies
COMAPLEX has expertise in all plastic machining and sheet work techniques:
- Cutting plates (up to 3,000 x 2,000 mm), sheets, and plastic tubes, by laser or milling
- Plastic machining of any material, with NC machining centres (up to 3,000 x 2,000 mm)
- Hot or cold bending of plastic plates (up to 2,100 mm multi-ply bench)
- Diamond polishing up to 2,000 mm
- Traditional or UV plastic bonding
- Assembly, etc.
Some examples of our thermoplastic machined or sheet work production:
- Industrial casing and units
- Industrial plastic models
- Plastic components of special machines
- Point of sale advertising plastic shelving and industrial plastic furniture
- Spacer combs for public works cable and pipe networks, etc.
From the prototype to medium-sized product runs, Comaplex can produce small or very large-sized machine-welded thermoplastic machined parts or sub-assemblies with our equipment, with thicknesses of up to 20 mm.