Design and forming of plastic parts and production of thermoformed sub-assemblies.
COMAPLEX masters the majority of plastic thermoforming techniques for industrial applications:
- Drape forming and drawing
- Heat transfer bending of plastic plates and sheets: multi-ply benches up to 2,100 mm
Some examples of thermoformed plastics:
- Plastic protective glass and reinforced safety glass: polycarbonate windscreen, lateral polycarbonate window glass, etc.
- Thermoformed plastic models and scale models
- Point of sale advertising plastic shelving and thermoformed plastic furniture
- Plastic fairing and bodywork
From prototypes to medium-sized product runs, we can produce small or very large-sized thermoformed parts by the unit or thermoplastic sub-assemblies with our equipment, with thicknesses of up to 30 mm.